- I know I'm late, but I hope everyone had a great Easter.
- Finally I made an upgrade on my computer!!! It's super fast now and the graphics are so pretty with the new video card \o/.
- I went to Morretes last Saturday with hubby, sister, niece and my parents. Lots of nature, great views and some delicious food (called barreado, a typical dish from my state) in a historical small city. This time we traveled there by car, but I did this trip once by train. Very relaxing.
- I feel pain in my right hand lately, especially in my fingers. To the point I have to use my left hand to handle the mouse. Hubby thinks I probably have tendinites by repetitive motions while using computers. Here we usually call it DORT or LER. Well, I'm taking some anti-inflammatory medications and trying not to misuse my right hand, but it's not easy. I take a lot of time just to type a few words *sighs*.
- I have to catch up with my TV shows and I have to watch
PiccoloDragonball. Is it the movie good? Is James good in it?
*hugs you all*